You can easily log into the web interface of your Netgear wifi router by using an internet browser on your computer or any other peripherals. Before beginning the process, make sure your device is connected to your router’s wifi.
Please follow the below steps one by one.
- Launch a preferred browser on your computer.
- Type http://www.routerlogin.net in the address bar, hit enter
- A small login prompt opens on your screen to enter the username and admin password.
NOTE– The username is admin and the password is password in lowercase. If you changed it then it would be different otherwise default will work.
- A web based portal will be displayed where you can access all router settings.
- Now you have a working router page where you can edit or make changes to your router.